Aug 29, 2014

Perth Zara

Rejoice! I cannot express how excited I was when I found out Zara was coming to Perth. I have been suffering withdrawals ever since I moved to Perth, and when the store opened last week I could not wait to pop in for a visit.

The store set up is mirror to those all around the world, stock wise, all sizes were present with a good amount of stock on show. The first level is dedicated to women's wear and the second level I believe is children and men's wear (though I didn't quite make it up there).

This move brings us closer in line with the eastern states as well as the northern hemisphere in terms of retail shopping options, variety and price. Now all we have to do is await the TopShop opening later this year.

Took a quick pic of my purchases so you can see how restrained I was!