Sep 7, 2014

August favorites

Mandals: Senso Ida I  / Chains: Ebay / Singlet: Zara
                                               
Some of my August favorites that I have accumulated and am using repeatedly.

My recent acquisition of these Senso mandals are perfect for the Perth weather, winter or summer. To scare you all, yes I have taken (sometimes) to wearing socks with these, and no they don't look silly. Kinda.

I've been really wanting to get some cross body straps for my LV bags, however couldn't quite justify the cost due to other pretty things to buy bills to pay, grown up stuff and so forth. Came across this ebay seller who sells gold chain that matches the gold hardware perfectly, and I have to say I am mightily impressed. Not only are they excellent quality but they suit the bags perfectly without bringing the quality down at all. Overall, extremely impressed and please with the overall look.

Lastly, I have purchased this Zara singlet in a couple of colours and love the look and feel of them, a must-have basic!

Gonna start doing monthly blogs of my favorites starting now. Already have some exciting things for lined up for my September favorite list including some beauty items.

xx