Oct 12, 2014

My week in Seminyak, Bali


So last week I jetted off to Seminyak, Bali for a week of relaxation, sun and food.
If you follow me on Facebook or Instagram you may have already seen some snaps, for those not, I have added a few below for your viewing pleasure.
My man-friend and I have a habit of revolving our trips around how to appease our stomachs. Essentially indulging in three course meals each evening allowing me the privilege of carry excess baggage home.

I met the boy over there as he was on a weeks bucks trip prior, so our first day consisted of checking in, eating, swimming and sleeping for 15+ hours.

Everyday was a similar routine, get up, breakfast, find coffee, walk around, lay by the pool and make the massive decision of what we were going to eat that night. We managed to check off alot of restaurants we wanted to visit, however Sarong managed to elude us yet again!

Unfortunately that's all I have to say about our trip, we didn't do anything at all, we did plan to do alot more trips to the country side but we just were not organised at all.

Next time though :)

Keep an eye out as I will be doing a restaurant post of our eating adventures soon!!