Oct 13, 2014

September Favorites



Well, September has been a busy month! Apologies for my delay on this post, I was on holidays as you would have seen from my previous post. I have listed my favorite items from this past month as promised. 


Zara Scarf
I wore this mostly as a cover up but it was also handy on planes as a light blanket. Its super long but really thin so can be used in both the summer and winter months.



Awesome on its own or for a light base under my mineral powder, bonus is that it's SPF 30+. A basic must have for the coming summer.

Tangle Teezer
Perfect for those who don't brush their hair with normal brushes. I use it when my hair is wet (then air dry) and when its dry (on the ends) and it doesn't turn my wavy hair into a fluff ball. Usually I don't brush but I have soo much hair and as it is getting longer so its not really an option anymore.

Surprisingly I didn't own a plain pair of basic point pumps, I loved these in the lizard print and the 12cm heel height. These are amazingly comfortable and are such a great price atm. Definitely recommend these as a wardrobe staple.






Keep an eye out for my October shopping haul post coming soon!