Nov 5, 2014

October favorites



Just some beauty favorites this month I'm afraid. Hopefully will have some some footwear favorites next month (hopefully my other half is not reading this post).

Batiste Dry shampoo- hint of medium & brunette
I have been using this dry shampoo by the bucket load, even more now since I found this one tinted with brown. No more grey hair for me!

Australis Brow gel
I found it extremely hard to find a clear brow gel, this Australis one a definitely hit for me. and its very affordable too. My Olsen-esque browns are now one step closer.

Bare minerals original mineral veil
Having to wear alot of makeup daily for my job, this setting powder is a must have to set and reduce shine on my oil prone face. You only need a very small amount and last ages.

Narciso Narciso by Narcisco Rodriguez perfume
A winner for fans of this brand and the perfect scent for those not overly found of girly scents. My partner is also a fan as I now no longer pinch his scent. ha ha