Nov 9, 2014

STYLE SERIES: The black pant

The black pant. One item that is in everyone's wardrobe staples collection. A most versatile piece that can be dressed up or down, an item appropriate for any occasion. And can be found in all different styles and lengths, everyone has at least one variation of this item in their wardrobe.

Below I will take you through a fabulous photo montage of my styling of this item, and many shots of my impressive face. In my defense it was a warm day.
I also apologise for the black on black. I understand it can be hard to see but I just own alot of black!


                        


Starting out with a base layer, your selected pants. I'm wearing some straight leg Zara trouser, similar here. Wearing a H&M outerwear long vest (doesn't do up so did not think a photo was appropriate ha ha) and some neutral shoes, mine are from Pretty Small Shoes here.

Next adding a high-low hem t-shirt in black, I also like this one here.


    

Final touch, a navy Zara blazer, I really like this monochrome one here. Pretty easy, you can mix up colours, prints and textures of fabrics you have. I just happen to own alot of black.



Below are some shoe close ups, these are my go to shoes for everything!



Photos by kateuphigh