Dec 6, 2014

November Favorites

November favorites


Another month, another lot of favorites coming your way!

This stuff is awesome! Bought it to try out as I already use just the oil in this range and since I have been letting my hair air dry naturally wavy this stuff has been a big help in stopping from hair turning into a frizz ball. Bonus, you only need a small amount so it lasts ages, also the shampoo is sulfate free so leave your hair smooth and shiny. The full size bottles already have my name written all over them!

The wonderful world of coffee and chocolate. This particular pod is like eating dark chocolate with the added benefit of waking me up at three in the morning. An unbeatable combination, need I say more,

I have just done a post on these here. Best shoe purchase of the year!