Mar 16, 2015

6 ways fashion could leave you needing a lawyer

6 ways fashion could leave you needing a lawyer

6 ways fashion could leave you needing a lawyer by k8uphigh on Polyvore

If you get down to the basics of fashion, you really can't go wrong. Being a reflection of yourself and what you feel comfortable wearing or just basically what you want to wear. That being said, there are some things that should never see the light of day.

Couple dressing
There is coordinating, then there is just...no.

The man-cleavage
No man should be showing that man nipple unless at the beach. I think I just threw up a little. That said, I should also include;

Bum cheeks
If you choose to wear pants at least give the resemblance of wearing actual pants. Surely cant be that comfortable?

Bling overload
we know accessories can set off an outfit if done right. But not your entire collection all at once please, it hurts my eyeballs.

Juicy couture sweatsuit
I remember when these were all the rage, why. I still have no idea?

Grills
I'm baffled by these, what do they achieve exactly? They can't be comfortable to wear and how does one talk or eat?